Tuesday 23 November 2010

Birthday card for a change

We are going to a party next week.  Joyce will be 80 and this is her card.  I shall add a greeting before I give it to her. I know what you're thinking and yes, it's a Kanban butterfly but having bought them, I am going to use them.  And I like them!  Quick and easy.  It's how you put them together isn't it?  I will be doing a pedestal of flowers in the restaurant and decorating the tables.
A friend of mine has mentioned there may be a job vacancy that I might be interested in taking up.  Part-time of course and who knows? It'll mean setting the alarm clock again!  Watch this space.

2 comments:

  1. missed you last night.
    have you got enough glitter on this for Joyce
    the body seems devoid.
    You are right it's what you do with the bits that matters and you have put together a lovely
    card.Anna.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gill,

    A belated comment on the card you made for Joyce. I love it. It is beautiful and elegant and I hope Joyce appreciated it.

    Love, Barb

    ReplyDelete