Sunday 7 November 2010

Christmas Still

No matter how many Christmas cards I make, I know it won't be enough.  Every year I seem to send more. So I made these few yesterday.  They are all similar using some nice paper I bought last year and didn't use.

This one uses a KanBan topper which I liked.  Cheating I know.

Another part of the KanBan kit - good value I think!

And my favourite Pink Gem stamp this year.  I use her a lot.
Mike and I have been working very hard in the garden for two days and are exhausted.  We've cut back many plants and taken several out.  The rose bed is to be completely re-planted.  Some of the roses were past their best and I had also planted a shrub which turned out to be a triffid and took over the whole bed. Hot baths tonight I think. Taffy tried to help by burying my gardening gloves whenever they were left unattended and getting absolutely filthy with mud.  There's still much to be done but we've made a start.
Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment