Sunday 30 January 2011

Busy with Kim

Evening all!  I have just enjoyed a lovely day in London.  After a nightmare journey into the city, I met friends at The O2 Arena where we enjoyed a show called Apassionata.  There were 45 horses in the show and all were trained so well.  We had great seats near the front and we loved every minute of it.  Then we went off to Marylebone for a meal in a French restaurant.  It was a set menu of green salad and bread to start and then steak and chips.  The place was completely full with a queue outside. It's been a great day.
Yesterday I was at Lavender Lane Crafts on Stoneleigh Broadway with some lovely ladies.  Kim was doing the classes and this is a card using one of her techniques.  I have stamped the card using white embossing powder and then applied inks using a sponge. I then stamped over the top of this using the same ink pad.  I cut the panel into strips, set it onto black glossy card before arranging it all on my card stock.  There's a bit of Cuttlebugging in there too on the green card.  The stamps are by Woodware.
Yesterday evening, I made up lots of gift cards for next Christmas, by using the cards sent to us over the festive season.  I used my Cuttlebug to make various shapes.  Recycling I guess.  Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment