Monday 19 August 2013

Good afternoon.
We have a little late sunshine here today.  Very nice.
I did a class with Kim last Saturday at Stampcraft in Purley, and we used the 'resist' technique, using Distress inks and glossy cardstock.  So when I got home, I tried it on my own with some Hobby Art stamps - the poppy set.  Kim had a good idea, of using peel offs along the bottom of one of her cards, but here I have stamped a poppy image along the bottom.  The card is still glossy, so it was hard not to smudge the image. I then added a little bleach, to make the poppies white.  I bought a set of dies, which cut out a buckle for ribbon, and have used one of them here.  I will attach a greeting when I decide who's getting the card.

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Gill and lovely techniques used.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete