Thursday 12 January 2012

Woodware challenge


This is my very first entry into a challenge and I have not a clue whether I've got the right idea or not.  That Kim Reygate made me do it!!! It's the Woodware January Sketch Challenge. I've had a look at the other cards that have been entered and I'm a bit embarrassed to send this but here goes!  No doubt someone will tell me if or where I'm going wrong.
I stamped and embossed in silver onto the blue card, then embossed the main fairy and used a Nestie to cut her out.  I coloured the edges by leaving the Nestie in place. Her wings have very fine glitter on them. I Cuttlebugged the pink panel and used an old punch I have on the blue card on the right hand side.  I made my own 'buttons'.  Here goes.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for playing along with our sketch. Your card is great!

    ReplyDelete