Wednesday 7 March 2012

Baby pink

Hello.  What a wet and dreary day we have in Surrey.  I know we need the rain but being a dog walker, it's not a lot of fun wiping all the mud off dirty paws.
A friend of mine has become a grandmother for the first time and I have made the family a cute baby card. The central panel is using a Lili of the Valley topper and the other cut and embossed panels are a Marianne Creatable, that I bought at Farnborough a couple of weeks ago.
They really emboss nice and crisply.  I have put the tiniest bit of glitter on the baby dress. The baby is called Scarlett Rose - isn't that a gorgeous name?
I am now the proud owner of an iPhone 4S.  Still getting to grips with it but it takes up so much time.  I have bought a book to read on it - a Joanna Trollope novel - so I don't have to carry a heavy book around with me all the time.  And I have a few games as 'Apps' - Wooords, Boggle and Freecell.  Loving it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gill
    This is so pretty! I really love the LOTV stamps and think these toppers are fab, so handy for a quick (or not so quick!) card!
    Take care
    Hugs
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete