Sunday 4 March 2012

Watercoloured flowers

Good evening all.  This card was started off at one of Kim's classes recently.  I stamped the image in white.  Can't remember whose stamp this is but perhaps Kim will let us know.  It will be either Hobby Art or Woodware.  It was coloured in using Kaleidacolour inks, using the watercolour method.  I made the little card candy with the left over stamped image after it had been 'Nestie'd'.  Some lace and a Cuttlebug folder complete the card along with the pearls. Oh i forgot to mention the twiddley bit.  That's a Marianne Creatable I think!
I was at Kim's class in Purley on Saturday.  We did resist emboss.  I have done this many times before but we always have different ideas and Kim's samples are so stunning - you are inspired all over again.  She was in fine form, you'll be glad to hear and if you saw Barbara Grey on the TV today - you'll have seen and heard mention Kim's name many times over.  Well done Kim.
I on the other hand, have been out to lunch in Farnborough, where it was snowing. We called in at friends in Molesey and met up with Bow Wow the little Yorkshire Terrier I rehomed.  What a joy he is.  I have not crafted all week at home, so cannot wait to get going.  Having bought stuff at the Farnborough show last week and a few bits at Davina's yesterday - I have some catching up to do. First of all tomorrow, I'm thinking of going into Kingston and upgrading my phone to an iPhone.  Watch this space. Good night!

6 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Gill, although I am going to let you down and say I'm not sure about the stamp company, I shall have another look tomorrow when I am less tired.
    Lovely things said on Barbara's show, I have thanked her on Facebook.
    See you soon.
    hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a HOBBYART stamp Daisies FL 402F....
    Love the compostion of the card........Anna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card, Gill, truly beautiful. Jenny B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Gill, so delicate, love the colour!
    Take care
    Hugs
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete