Sunday 18 March 2012

More poppies

Hi folks!  My feet are killing me.  I have been to The Ideal Home Show today with my sister in law Maggie.  We were lucky enough to have free tickets.  I didn't spend too much but got a couple of nice things.  Now my feet need to be up on the foot stool.
This card was another for Jenny over at Hobby Art.  I used the poppy set again and coloured the stamped flowers using PearlEx. I put holes around the scalloped green circle, which was coloured using the green PearlEx too.  I made the card cardy using left over stamped bits.  The red panel was Cuttlebugged and red ribbon added.
We went to see the Best Exotic Marigold Hotel movie yesterday, which we loved.  Then we had a curry in Jimmy Spice's in Epsom.  When we got out - we delighted to find we had a parking ticket for overstaying!!  £50 if we pay within the week.  Marvellous.  Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment