Thursday 17 May 2012

An anniversary card for my friends

Evening crafters one and all. This card was made for my friends Jill & John on The Isle of Man - or should I say Lord & Lady Foster?!  Yes I should.  I started this at one of Kim's classes and finished it off at home.  The background was made using chalks and then I randomly tore  a piece of vellum to place over the background.  I then stamped on it.  The flowers were cut out using a Spellbinders machine, as were the leaves.  Or was it the Cuttlebug?  No matter - you get the gist. A little glitter glue and pearls finish it off.
Well I have been a bit poorly.  I suffer from vertigo or labyrinthitis which comes upon me early in the morning, I think when I get up too quickly and it has a very debillitating effect on me.  I couldn't do my driving job and I was somewhat nauseous - but we won't go into that!  Fortunately I had a Dr.s appointment anyway, so he gave me some meds and they seem to have almost done the trick but I still don't feel right.  I will go back to work Monday - as long as it stays away.  You know the feeling after too much alcohol when the world won't stop turning?  You don't?  Well you'll have to trust me.  It's much like that.  Trouble is the tablets make me drowsy, so I keep going to bed.  Enough about me.
What are you up to this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment