Friday 9 November 2012

Christmas Is acoming

Hi Folks.
Sorry I have been away but I have had a stinkin' rotten cold all week and it is showing no signs of abating yet.  After work and doggie walking, I didn't feel up to much.
This card was entered into the Hobby Art Christmas card competition.  I am pleased to report that I came joint third!!  Hoorah!  I made the pale pink background using pearl-ex, water and cling film.  When dry, I stamped on it twice and cut out the corners.  I used Promarkers to colour the image and glossy accents on the berries.
Well I don't know about you but I am nowhere near as far along as I should be for Christmas.  I still have most of my gifts to buy, cards to make and quizzes to arrange for my resident quiz night at Christmas in Torquay.
On a high note - I won a bottle of wine at the whist drive - highest scoring lady. I gave it to my other half and he complained it was Chardonnay!  I wish I'd chosen the box of tea bags now, or the bag of oranges. Tomorrow I am out playing cards again for most of the day.  Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment