Thursday 1 November 2012

Hello again friends. This was just a quick card using one of the modern style peel offs. I made the background with a brayer and a big and juicy pad.  The rest is self explanatory.
Busy week - so what's new?  Whilst I am on a break from the school, I pack as much into the holiday as I can.  Yesterday saw me at Jimmy Spice's with the girls from work and tomorrow we are 'going up West' to see Let It Be at the theatre.  I am looking forward to that as I loved the Beatles.  Last week I saw 9 - 5 at The New Wimbledon Theatre.  Bonny Langford was in that.  I am sorry to say I didn't realise until the end. She looked pretty good mind - swanning around in her sussies!
We have had a lovely Doberman with us for a few days.  We thought her owners were going to be stuck in New York but theirs was the first plane out of JFK after the cancellations.  Until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment