Monday 6 May 2013

A lady card

Greetings.  It is Bank Holiday Monday and I am getting a few things done around the home.  We have had the pleasure of my sister in law with us for two days.  We went to the craft show at The Royal Horticultural Society, Wisley and I bought myself a few trinkets - to replace the the items stolen in our burglary before Christmas.
We also visited a National Trust property - Polesden Lacey - near Dorking in Surrey.  I have been before but you always appreciate going more than once, as there is so much to see and learn.  Rounded off her stay with a curry in our local Indian restaurant.  Salmon Saslik for me.  (Calorie counting)
The weather has been super for a change and the dearly beloved is busy painting the outside of the house. So whilst he has been busy, I have been surreptitiously been playing CandyCrush.  Well you have to don't you? I made this card for a dog walking friend of mine recently.  I love this Nestie.  I added blue ink inside the oval shape and over the cut out parts.  A little glitter bubbling up from the champagne glass finishes it off.
My scanner doesn't seem to be working but when I have sorted it, I will be putting on some lovely hand made cards I received for my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment