Tuesday 28 May 2013

Footie

Good evening!
I made this card for our neighbour's son.  He is a supporter of AFC Wimbledon, so I had to check out their strip before I could colour it in.  I don't normally make such big cards but since I bought an enormous A4 embossing folder, it helps fill out the card.  Anyway he was delighted with it.  I stamp is one by Pink Gem Designs.  I bought a set of letters that go through the Cuttlebug - hence I was able to make up the name.  Edges coloured with distress ink.  Footie ribbon finishes it off.
Goodness hasn't it rained today?  Gladly I didn't have to walk dogs today.  Not tomorrow!  I am so pleased my husband cut the lawn yesterday.  I put some bedding plants in some pots, so they are well and truly watered now.
We had a nice Sunday lunch in a pub in Caterham - listening to a jazz trio.  We know the musicians and like to support them.  Our friend Mike lives there anyway - so it was good to see him too.  Sunday evening I had three ladies here and we played whist and canasta.
On Saturday I was crafting with Kim Reygate at Davina's house.  I always manage to buy some new cutter or embossing folder and last Saturday was no exception.
It's half term this week, so it's nice to have a sleep in.  I should be having a rest but yesterday walked six dogs.  (Not altogether you understand.)  Two were a favour for our friends who had gone off to Wembley to support Crystal Palace in the play off.  Their team won, so they were very happy.  Goodness, this is definitely a football post.  Who knew I knew so much about the sport????

No comments:

Post a Comment