Tuesday 13 July 2010

Victoriana

Greetings on this damp Tuesday.  My garden needs the rain so I am not complaining, as it'll save time watering the plants later.
Today's card was inspired by the work of Carol Gandy.  She makes the most romantic Victorian cards. The image is printed onto vellum and then stencilled in from the back to give a raised look.  Then the perimieter of the card is embossed with a suitable brass stencil.  I couldn't resist a bit of bling in the form of the jewels.
Check out Carol's website http://www.myspace.com/supacardmaka
Off to see the dental hygienist now then a little more dog walking - if it's dry.

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful card Gill, I love it. It is quite elegant and the clothing reminds me of my Granny Till's photos taken when she was young.
    Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete