Friday 30 July 2010

My home is my castle

Hello fellow crafters and friends.
I made this for my friend Jenny, who's having a house warming party in Dover tomorrow afternoon.  We tried to get an hotel or B & B overnight but were unsuccessful, so we'll be doing the journey there and back all in the same day.
I have used an old PSX stamp and the background paper is from Stampin' Up.
The eBay stuff is being watched but I have no bidders yet.  Still, a week to go before the auction's over.  Been doing the usual stuff this week.  Lots of dog walking and a trip with Benson to the vet. There has been a development though and I will be having a dog to stay for a few days in September, whilst its owners are on holiday.  Don't tell Taffy.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely stamp Gilly, enjoy your roadtrip.
    Love Kimx

    ReplyDelete