Thursday 19 August 2010

Congratulations Hopey

Hello readers in Blogland.
This card is for Hopey Le Fay, my step granddaughter, who heard today that she has been accepted into Brighton Uni.  Well done Hopey.
I have used my favourite clear stamps designed by Anna and produced by Hobby Art.  The word stamp is an old PSX one.  I brayered the background with a Big and Juicy pad having used the resist technique first.  Then I stamped the flowers and embossed them in white.  The holes around the outside are made using my special new tool from Stampin' Up.  We've been having trouble with our telephone and for some time I was offline - which isn't great when you're selling stuff on eBay.   I am back online, but the telephone is still not working properly.  So girlfriends, if you need me, please use my mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment