Sunday 8 August 2010

Talking of Tilda.......

Good Afternoon.  We have a warm sunny day here in Epsom. I walked the dogs on Epsom Downs and we had a lovely time and saw a few racehorses. My husband is painting the kitchen walls and yesterday we had to clean all the surfaces with sugar soap.  Don't you hate that job? When I thought I'd made my contribution, I disappeared to my work desk, which is in the garage, adjoining the kitchen and finished off this card - making him a cup of tea every so often.  Can't remember where I picked up these little butterflies but I thought they set off the girlie card.  I have finely glittered the hair band and petticoat but I realise that's hard to see.  Must go on a photography course next.

1 comment:

  1. What a darling little girl's card Gill. I love it and the one you did before it.
    Sorry to hear you have not been well and I am so glad you are feeling better now. You know, our bodies are really quite clever and yours probably needed to rest, so it put you out of action. By the way, did you know that both Tilda and the Till name is a derivative of Matilda? I expect you did know cos you're clever like that.

    Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete