Wednesday 15 September 2010

Christmas continued

Hello folks.
This is a card made at Lavender Lane last Saturday with Kim Reygate.  It was a black and white theme but I chose silver and black. I was only going to one class but managed to get to both classes, which was great.  The coffee did flow well and we all had a good time. I then drove with Mike to St. Albans in Hertfordshire to take Lady, my visiting dog home.  We stayed overnight and came back at lunchtime Sunday.Then I had to get the guest bedroom ready for my sister in law Barb, who arrived from Canada on Monday morning.  So not much time for blogging or card making either.  I must confess, I bought a card yesterday, for a friend whose birthday it is today.  It was just so funny that I could not resist it. Below is another card made in Kim's class on Saturday.  I am looking forward to going to Sandown Park this Friday.  Jane will be there with Kim on the Lavender Lane stand and Anna's coming with me. I have a class with Debbie Moore too.

No comments:

Post a Comment