Wednesday 8 September 2010

Christmas in Epsom

Afternoon all!
I made this last night for the blog.  I am loving this Pink Gem stamp.  I bought the backing paper in a sale after Christmas and I'd forgotten I had it.
Been to Epsom today with my hubby.  Went to Jessops, the photography shop, to make up a small photo book but it was such a carry on that we abandoned the idea. Mike had  ordered a revamped and enlarged photograph of a lady, which was taken in 1909.  They made a good job of it but cut half her hat off, so we sent it back to be done again. So, all in all, a wasted journey.  Mike treated me to lunch in the M&S cafe (we know how to live!) and he then bought himself a jacket and a jumper. Unusually, I came home with nothing. Pandora hasn't come to Epsom yet.  Just as well really.
I have been asked to make and sell some cards at a play group open day in November. I'd pay for the table and keep the profits.  Haven't decided whether to do it or not.  When you HAVE to make cards, it becomes less of a cheerful hobby don't you think?  Then again, I do have a stack of cards ready to go.....

1 comment:

  1. you will enjoy the play group day ,go for it,especially if you have a stock of cards.I am sure you need to make space for even more
    stash.Anna.x

    ReplyDelete