Monday 28 November 2011

Bad Hair Day

Hello there! This is a card for my young teenage neighbour.  It's a Stamping Bella stamp I bought some time ago at The Craft Barn.  I used my Stampin' Up watercolour crayons to colour in the image.  A Cuttlebug embossing folder was used for the background pink card.  Then I put pink glitter on her collar and cuffs.
I have been full of cold this weekend and didn't feel so bright when I had to get up at 6am this morning.  I had to go to my local garage on the way back from the school, as two of my car lights had packed up.  Then I picked up Scottie and walked him with Benson.  Spent a fortune on postage stamps in the post office and now I'm ready for my first latte of the day.
I am getting on with things for Christmas and trying not to panic but have three card orders to fulfill and three quizzes to complete. However did I cope before the invention of the personal computer?  No idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment