Monday 5 September 2011

Christmas continues in September

Hello there.  It's been a few days but I have been very busy.  No change there then.  Last week saw me at The British Wildlife Centre with my husband Mike and Benson's owner, Olive.  It was a really sunny day and I managed to get some good photographs of the animals and owls. On Sunday I went up to Camden Market with a couple of girl friends.  We took a canal trip as far as Little Venice which was lovely.  Then we looked around a few of the markets there.  You certainly see some sights if you are a people watcher - which I am.  Girls with hair colours you can only imagine and so many tattoos.  It's worth a visit just to say you've been.  We later had a meal in Islington in a Brazilian restaurant.
Anyhow, this card is made using a Penny Black stamp.  I 'Nestied' a hole in the main card and embossed the front with a Swiss Dots embossing folder.  I then cut the image out with another Nestie and matt and layered it with the same Nestie only a bigger size. The boots are shiny black, using a gelly roll pen.  The dress is also glossy using the same type of pen.  Embellishments finish off the design.  As it's now September, I think there may be more Christmas on the way.
I go back to my part time job tomorrow.  I can hardly believe eight weeks have come and gone.  Roll on Tenerife in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment