Sunday 27 March 2011

Anniversary wishes

Hello!  I hope you are enjoying the good weather in the UK today.  We've had a few good days recently.  I really must get out into the garden and do some weeding.  The lawn needs its first trim too.
This card is for friends of ours who are currently holidaying in Texas.  Lucky them! No need to explain really, as it's just Cuttlebugged and 'Nestied'.  I lied - it's not a Cuttlebug folder - it's a Crafts Two folder. The bow is a metal one and the hearts are fabric and shiny. The wording is using Egyptian Gold embossing powder.  I've had it for years but not sure you can still get it.

My job is going well but I am falling asleep in front of the TV every night, as I get up at 6am every week day. Still, having done shift work before, I'm used to it. However, it's end of term next Wednesday - so I'll be having a month off.  I have bought my 15 boys a Cadbury's egg each. I think I'm trying to buy their good behaviour.  So far they have been good.  There's one afternoon run where the boys are rowdy.  One day I drove to Wimbledon with a little lad next to me who picked his nose the whole way.  He kept turning the radio up, after I'd surreptiously turned it down from the driving column.  I just hoped he didn't use his bogey finger.  They seem to like Capital Radio and they know all the words to songs I have never heard before.  Still, I get to listen to Smooth or Magic once I have the coach to myself. Then I sing along to all the songs they've never heard before.

No comments:

Post a Comment