Friday 11 March 2011

One for the boys

Evenin' all.  I made this today for my nephew.  Half kit card and half me.  It's hard to see but the glass and bag of crisps is decoupaged.  Then my new Grand Calibur machine was put into use for cutting and embossing.
Today I have finally fulfilled my extraneous dog walking activities.  Tuesday and Thursday of this week, I walked five dogs - but not at the same time.  We still have the little orphan, who is not quite as cute as we had been expecting.  He has an aggressive side but we are training him with patience. 
Yesterday I went over to see my friend Gabriele in Knight's Garden Centre in Warlingham.  We had a nice chat and I have lunch there before walking a dog in South Godstone.  Won't have to make that journey again.  I have enjoyed all the walking but it was a long way to go and with the price of petrol, need I say more?
Well, housework and ironing calls, so I'd better make a start. Lavender Lane classes with Kim Reygate tomorrow.  We're making a box of cards.  Well, I don't do boxes, so I'm finishing off the set I started some time ago on another of her classes - in the 2nd class.
I have just heard that I am starting my new job on Monday morning.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment