Monday 14 March 2011

Snowdrops


Hello this fine Monday.  Goodness it was chilly this morning wasn't it?  I'd forgotten what it's like to get up early and then having to 'de-ice' the car.  I got to work dead on time and went out with another lady on my first day.  Tomorrow I'm driving 15 precious beings from Putney to school in Surbiton.  I'll be home before 9 a.m., so will have the rest of the day ahead of me.  I didn't sleep well, probably worrying about getting up at 6 a.m. or sleeping in on my first day.
This card is winging its way to Yorkshire for my friend Netta's birthday.  I used printed vellum over blue card for the card and the stamped image is one from Hobby Art. I made the background with distress inks and stamped in black over the top.  It's mat and layered with faux stitching around the oval shaped edge.  Ribbon and flowers complete the card.
I am about to do a fancy flower arrangement for an 80th birthday party tomorrow.  This was the party that was called off on 30th November last year owing to the weather - deep snow.  So, it's take two tomorrow.
I shall post a photograph here later.

No comments:

Post a Comment