Monday 21 March 2011

Special Wishes

Long time no speak! Busy busy this end.  Started my new job last Monday and so far it's going very well.  I am getting used to driving the mini-bus and the boys are not too rowdy, yet!  My runs are ten miles each way into Putney and Wimbledon and then back to Surbiton.  They do say some funny things.  I heard one lad start a sentence, 'My Mum is so stupid....'  Very funny.
A week ago I did a class at Lavender Lane with Kim, and whilst everyone else made boxes, I made these cards.  I used Anna's flowers from Hobby Art and stamped them on some pretty paper from the shop.  The brown panel was made using a 'Nestie' and it was then Cuttblebugged.  A leaf punch provided the leaves and the centre of the flowers are card candy. The greeting is also Hobby Art. Here's a variation on a theme.
This time I used two 'Nesties' of varying size, to make the frame.
Remember I told you I was doing flowers for the 80th party? Well here's a photo of the finished article.
We still have an extra little dog but he's going home tomorrow and then after his late owner's funeral, he's off to America.  California to be exact. I've had a very doggie few weeks all in all.

2 comments:

  1. Stunning flower arrangement, and the cards aren't bad either :)
    Distinctley lacking in bling, I think I have beaten you there this week.
    Glad you haven't beaten a boy yet, but then the year is but young lol.
    Love and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards .It is alway good to see how my designs are being used.

    Flowers are great I am sure they were much admired,fresh looking colour combo.
    Anna.x

    ReplyDelete