Thursday 28 April 2011

You're safe - no more Easter cards until next year.

Good afternoon friends and crafters.  This is a card ordered for a young lady keen on all things 'Oriental'.  The stamp is one from Hobby Art.  I have distressed all the papers with a Tim Holtz ink pad.  I couldn't help myself with the bling - it just kept on coming.  I love the Spellbinders banner used at the bottom.  I think my camera may be working again now, so hopefully the quality of photos might improve but don't hold your breath.
I started back at work yesterday but now have four days off. I have a busy weekend planned.  We are going with friends to the theatre in the west End on Saturday to see 'Million Dollar Quartet'.  Then we have friends coming for the day on Sunday with their dogs.  Monday I am spending with my friend Dawn and we are going to watch some old 'Oprah' shows that she has saved for me.  Mike's working so it'll be a nice diversion.  Biggest Loser is almost finished for this season.  We want Daris to win but I am not going to look it up on the Internet (like I normally do)!
I got a parking ticket on Good Friday for parking in Benson's owner's own disabled parking bay.  I am appealing it.  £55 it will cost if I am not successful.  I never even saw the attendant, he must have zoomed up on his scooter and sped off before he could be seen.  On double pay too.  I am now going to type the letter of appeal.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment