Wednesday 24 August 2011

Everything happens in threes

I have my last shelf up and secure now.  All I need is boxes in which to store card and stamps in a tidy fashion.  I made this yesterday but waited until I could take a photgraph in the sunshine.  Not that we've had much of that have we?  I have changed the photo in the last post because it wasn't very clear.  I used a 'Cart-us' stamp in this one.  I embossed the flower three times in white and stamped the background with white ink.  Three scalloped nesties and some ribbon et voila.  V. simps.

I walked Benson in the rain today with a bout of sciatica.  Still got it in my right thigh.  Then I had a lovely lunch with an old friend by the river in the sunshine in Kingston. (Lovely because chips were included!) A little shopping in Sainsbury's whilst a nice chap cleaned my car.  I gave it a quick Hoover when I got home, so now I deserve to go and do some more crafting.  Don't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment