Sunday 14 August 2011

New Loft Space




Here are my 'before pictures'.  Actually, the before pictures would have been of a dirty dark loft that needed clearing out.  So this is how it looks now we've had the work done.  In the last shot, you can see that we have storage space out of sight, all around the three sides of the loft.  Mike is half way through putting up a good shelf for me and tomorrow all my gear goes up.  It'll take a couple of days to sort everything and I may need more shelving etc.  I'll also need a place to put a kettle!  It has been suggested I get some sort of gizmo to raise my doggie Taffy to join me.  He hates it whilst I'm up there. I have a feeling husband will say No to that one.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gilly, this is looking great can't wait to cut the ribbon.
    So sorry to hear about your boy, hope you are OK. See you soon.
    Love and hugs
    Kimx

    ReplyDelete