Sunday 14 August 2011

Girl in green

I have used a Hanglar stamp to make this card.  I seem to be the last person to know about these lovely stamps but why oh why are they so expensive and hard to come by?  I bought this image on eBay.  I have punched some flowers and leaves and put faux stitching around the image I cut out using my Nesties.  She's coloured in using Copix pens and Marvy Le Plume pens.  I edged the cut out image using distress ink, leaving the Nestie in place.  You can't really see that from the photo.  (When are you going to get a better camera I hear you say?)
Now today we have been working on my craft room.  Husband is cutting wood as I type.  We carried a huge, heavy piece of kitchen worktop into the loft space.  This will form a good shelf for me to work upon.  After a monumental struggle, we got it up the stairs and up the loft ladder. I pointed out something to husband about the worktop being too long and after a smidgeon of slightly fresh language, we heaved it all the way back down into the garden for two inches more to be cut off said piece of worktop.  Well, as I pointed out, 'If a job's worth doing, it's worth doing well.'  I got no answer!  I may go into the loft space and take some 'before' photos.  Our friends were coming today to help with the move of my gear but they had problems their end and they will come tomorrow.  I may have to feed them.  I wonder if they like fish fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment