Wednesday 19 October 2011

Halloween for Harry

Morning!  I don't normally do Halloween cards but I have got a box and filled it with Halloween themed items for my pretend grandson.  (I don't have any children or grandkids, so I share my best friend Jill's grandson.) His name is Harry and he lives on The Isle Of Man.  The papers and wording were free in a magazine but good enough quality to use.  I cut the front of the card diagonally and embossed it with a Cuttlebug folder.
My husband is coming on leaps and bounds.  Thank you for all the messages of support. As he is doing so well, I will probably make it to Kim's final class at Lavender Lane this Saturday afternoon. I may have said previously that we were meant to be in Tenerife this week, so I was going to miss the classes but if he continues to improve, I'll be there - for one of them anyway.  Is it too early to wish you  Happy Halloween?

1 comment:

  1. I love it Gilly and I'm sure your pretend Grandson will as well.
    See you Saturday, I will have the kettle on.
    Hugs (to Mike as well)
    Kimx

    ReplyDelete