Thursday 27 October 2011

Snowflake card

Afternoon all! This card was made using a new Hobby Art snowflake stamp.  The greeting is an old PSX stamp. (How I miss that company.)  I used distress inks to sponge the background and white embossing powder to stamp.  This card again was started at a 'Kim class' and completed at home.  Although not a Christmas punch, it certainly lends itself to the festivities.  I added a jewel to the flower buttons.  I Nestied the greeting and added ink whilst leaving the Nestie in place.

I went up to a reunion with some colleagues of mine in the Houses of Parliament yesterday.  I can't believe I retired from there three and a half years ago.  It was great seeing everyone and the buffet wasn't half good too.  I was second in line - beaten by my friend Jane!  Another friend drove up from Worcester and stayed with us overnight.  She went home this morning and after I walked three dogs (!), I went to the whist drive.  Lousy cards all afternoon.  Pity there was no booby prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment