Tuesday 13 April 2010

eBay Success



What an interesting day I have had - and it's not over yet. First of all I had a sad phone call from my sister-in-law Maggie. She lost her husband Neil - my brother - last November and today she lost her dear Mum. I am feeling so sorry for her and my niece Helen. They have had a lot of emotional turmoil in a short space of time. Then I walked Taffy, Benson and Rosie on Epsom Downs. On my return, I had to organise a Dr.'s home visit for Rosie's owner - Pam. She can hardly walk and may have oedema. Then back home for more crafting. I 'sniped' a Nestabilities set for Kim and won it. They can be much cheaper on eBay - notwithstanding the postage. I am going to Kim's house for coffee and to drop off the Nestabilities. This card was for our friend Graham, who is a Harley Davidson owner/enthusiast.

1 comment:

  1. And a very nice card it is too :-) Graham xx

    ReplyDelete