Wednesday 27 July 2011

Flock rules

Afternoon fellow crafters and friends.  I picked up this wonderful flocked paper at Lavender Lane last week.  It really is sumptuous and such a lovely deep colour.  The stamp is a Stampin Up one.  The card was so easy to make and I thought could be sent to a man.  Whaddya think?

The next card is a tarted up Kanban one for our nephew Nick who was 50 yesterday.  He is still dotty about football and is in fact a referee.
You'll be pleased to learn that the wedding is going ahead as planned as it was thought that that was what my brother in law would have wanted.  It'll be a day of mixed emotions I think, coming three days after his funeral in Bristol.  My husband has a consultant's appointment on that day - so don't know if I'll be travelling alone or not.
My car went in for a service and an MOT yesterday and I should have had it back today but it needs a new part (something to do with the sump!!  Not a clue!) and the part won't be delivered to the garage until tomorrow morning.  That has put an extra £100 on the bill.  Deep joy.  I am the driver tomorrow evening for a hen do, so I'd better get it back by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment