Saturday 30 July 2011

Surfin' Launceston Way

Hello friends and crafters one and all.  Here I have made a card using a fabric square. The beaded ribbon seems so relevant to beach cards I feel.  I used it before with the beach huts, you may remember.  The Crafts Too embossing folder gives the feel of waves.  The peel offs have been coloured in to compliment the card colours.  It's for our niece's son Patrick, who will be 19 soon.  They near not far from the coast in Launceston.
Yesterday I met my friend Dawn in Richmond Park and the dogs had a wonderful couple of hours.  there were many beautiful deer to be seen and rabbits.  Thankfully Taffy's days of chasing rabbits are over. Tonight we're going for dinner to The Kingswood Arms, with our friends Mike & Gabriele. Tomorrow we are spending the day with Mike's rellies in Farnborough.  Keri is a wonderful cook, so Monday it's back on the diet!
I have been busy getting cards ready for the next 10 days, as I will be away for a few days this week.  Mike will be holding the fort here with security, courtesy of Taffy Till. (If he's awake long enough to contribute.)

No comments:

Post a Comment