Monday 7 February 2011

Back with a vengeance

I have a little time on my hands - but not for long - so I have been busy card making.  This is my fave stamp at the moment. It's from Joanna Sheen's range and the artist is Faye Whittaker, whose work I have long admired.  Indeed I have some prints and plates of her designs hanging on our walls at home.  You can buy the range of these stamps from Lavender Lane in Stoneleigh, which is where I got mine.  I have only two at present but who knows? I took Taffy and Benson out today.  Ben hadn't seen me for a week, so he went berserk. Taffy wasn't particularly bothered he hadn't seen him but was happy to see Ben's owner and her biscuit tin!
Tonight we are going to sit and watch a film called The Fox and the Girl, with a box of tissues nearby. We watched the film Hachi yesterday and there wasn't a dry eye in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment