Wednesday 16 February 2011

Gone dotty

I treated myself to a new Marianne Creatable at the Sandown show recently and have had a play with it.  I do love this bird cut out but I find it difficult to produce.  First of all you have to put it through the Cuttlebug a few times in various positions, just to get it to cut out then when it is cut out, it's very difficult getting the image out of the stencil in one piece.  Hey ho!  I have finished it off with a Stampin' Up greeting and punch and it will be going to my friend Christina, whose birthday it is on Sunday.
It's good to see a bit of sunshine today - long may it last.  My car's going to need a spring clean after all this dog walking's finished.  Today I have been to the slimming club (lost another 1lb making a total loss of a stone and a half.  Two more pounds to my new target weight.) I've been out with Taffy and Benson and will soon be on way to walk Austin. Then it'll be a Sainsbury's run before a night in front of the tv.
Did anyone see Biggest Loser USA last night?  Great telly!!  And Bob just gets nicer. Be still my beating heart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment