Saturday 5 February 2011

Black & Cream

Afternoon! I just cobbled this card together for the blog. Black and cream is such a nice combination - and makes a change from peaches and cream I guesss.  I've had a few days cooped up indoors and needed some fresh air today and a change of scenery for an hour or two.  I invited Mike to take me to New Malden for a latte and a bun.  He fell for it!  Once inside Tudor Williams, I headed for the haberdashery department, where there was a Do Crafts demonstrator showing off their wares.  Now if I'd told him prior to the trip, needless to say we wouldn't have gone. I bought three stamps which were on special.  Buy two get one free. And above is the result!
I was supposed to be going to a party tonight but having been under the weather, had to give it a miss.  Great shame but I'm not up to it, as it's not local. So, I'm going to catch up with a few emails, make cards and I'm going to listen to the Motown show on Smooth Radio until 8pm.   Doesn't get much better than that does it?

1 comment:

  1. Love the card Gill, that corner is gorgeous - very Barbara Grey.
    Hope you are feeling better now, see you soon Love Kimx

    ReplyDelete