Tuesday 22 February 2011

Kit card

Hello there people. I didn't have time to create a new card today, so I am showing you one I made a while back as an order for a friend of mine.  It was sent to Spain for a birthday for her friend Madge. It's a Kanban kit and I added a couple of flowers and ribbon.  Quick and easy but the recipient was pleased with it.
I have had quite a day - see Taffy's blog for details.
I have just made dinner - for the first time in a long while.  Mike was very surprised A. that I bothered and B. that it was edible.  It's taster week at Slimming World Club tomorrow and we are all invited to take in a dish from their recipe books.  So, I made two lots of a chicken and sausage casserole.  It was very nice considering it was slimming!!  I hope they don't eat it all up tomorrow and we can have it again for supper.
I must go and dust the spare bedroom for the arrival of Kim, who's going to be staying with me for a few nights whilst she demos at The Farnborough Show this weekend.  A woman's work and all that .........  Cooking and dusting in one day.  Am I of sound mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment