Monday 21 February 2011

Coffee Kisses

Good evening dear reader. This card was made with a Hobby Art stamp and coloured in with Distress Inks. It's from an idea of Kim's. (Where do her new ideas come from?) The sepia colours remind me of my Mum baking litttle cakes she called Coffee Kisses.  They didn't last long in our house with four kids. There was a TV programme on BBC2 tonight.  It was about young people working alonside the elderly in a retirement village called Whiteley Village and that was where my dear Mum lived before she died.  It brought back many memories - mainly happy ones.
Today must be the first day in a while that it hasn't rained but there may be more on way I fear. I walked Benson and Taffy this morning and then walked Taffy with Austin this afternoon.  I called in at the RSPCA at South Godstone to see if there was anything I could donate.  They need newspapers, towels and shredded paper - so I have been collecting said items from around the house and will take them there tomorrow.
Here's another card with a slighly different stamp - still Hobby Art.  Don't forget to watch Jenny Mayes on TV on Wednesday this week.  She's on twice - 11am and 3pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment