Sunday 23 May 2010

Biggin Hill Show



I went to the Biggin Hill craft show today. I saw Anna, Sharon, June and her Mum from Lavender Lane but not Kim! I enjoyed the show but it was SO hot in the hall that it soon emptied out after lunch time. Considering I didn't really need anything, I still managed to bring home a few bits and pieces. We did a Stampin Up make and take, with which we were pleased.

I haven't 'blogged' for a couple of days, as I have been so busy. I went to a wedding in Weybridge on Friday. The ceremony was held where Mike & I got married, so it brought back many happy memories. The reception was in Shepperton and the weather was superb.

Yesterday, after walking Taffy and Benson in the woods on Epsom Downs, I did a lot of gardening. I'm a bit late this year but I had to prepare the pots for my bedding plants.

I made this card when I got home from the show. I bought the stamp when I was in the USA a while ago. I also bought some of the little raffia hats but had run out, until I spotted some at Ally Pally earlier this year.
This is my friend Linda, who came with me to the show today. She has only recently begun card making and this was her first papercraft show. I think she was in awe of all the products on sale. When she's broke, having spent her life savings on crafting stuff, she'll have me to thank :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gill ,there are no pictures on my computer for your blog list.Anna.x

    ReplyDelete