Thursday 27 May 2010

Here comes the rain....

This monochrome cat card was made using the Hobby Art cat collection of clear stamps.
No posts for a couple of days, as I have been busy gardening.  I have bought all my bedding plants and have been tidying the garden and filling pots.  Isn't it expensive every May? I have a favourite place to buy my plants, a well kept secret nursery in the grounds of Ewell Court House.  And they now have a lovely cafe.  Latte and an Eccles cake were the order of the day and then Mike and I went out to buy some new garden furniture.  Mike had the day off and we walked Taffy and Benson together, having coffee in the park.  Yes, there is a coffee theme going on. I watered my parched garden all evening (yes, we have a water meter!) and then it rained overnight!  More to do later after the whist drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment