Tuesday 18 May 2010

More Gardens


This is another card I made in Kim's class last Saturday at Lavender Lane. I have used one of the Hobby Art stamps, designed by my talented friend Anna. I made the background with inks and then stamped upon it. I sent it to my sister Marilyn for her birthday yesterday.

Today, after walking Taffy and Benson in the sunshine, my friend Viv and I drove down to Leonardslee Gardens near Horsham. This was our last chance to visit, as they will not be open to the public after June of this year. The colours were astounding and the walks by the lakes super. The only problem was the enormous queues for any refreshment and the lack of public conveniences. If it were not closing soon, I would have been moved to complain. What a shame we won't be able to enjoy the gardens after this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment