Tuesday 8 June 2010

At Last ..........

Hello again.  Sorry I haven't posted for a while.  Sometimes life takes over.  Last week I had a flat tyre on my car and we needed the RAC to come and take off the jammed bolts.  Then I had to have the tyre repaired etc.  That took some time.  Mike and I worked hard on the garden on Saturday and we had guests for lunch on Sunday.  Winston & Clare came over with their two cute pug dogs, Algy and Toby.  Algy and Taffy got on rather too well.... if you know what I mean.  Still don't knock it until you've tried it - is my motto!
Last week, I also took Benson's owner - Olive - out for lunch in a small garden centre.  I bought a Buddha statue for the garden whilst there. Mike and I attended a charitable 'Open Mike' comedy evening at Imber Court, where we had our wedding reception some years ago.  Unfortunately, it didn't press our buttons.  I do not like 'fart' jokes and one man's material was based purely on this topic. The female comedian was so vulgar, it was embarrassing.  We didn't stay to the end but picked up Taffy from Val's early.
This card has been made to order, from Olive for her daughter.  Hope she likes it. I used an old PSX clematis stamp and decoupaged the blooms and stuck them on with silicone glue.  I have some fine glitter paint which I used but you cannot make that out on the photograph.
Hopefully I'll make some more cards this week but first I have a flower arrangement to execute as another order for a friend.  Watch this space .....  Please!!

1 comment:

  1. You have been a busy girl, it's no wonder you haven't had time to craft.
    I'm with you on the comedians by the way, toilet humour is not my style at all.
    See you Saturday
    Love Kimx

    ReplyDelete