Tuesday 15 June 2010

Dog Day Afternoon

Good Afternoon! This is one of the cards Linda and I made together on Sunday. We used a Penny Black stamp.  She is giving it to her friend.  Didn't she do well?  I haven't heard from her since, so I think she may be holed up in her work room, badgering away on her new hobby.
I have walked Taffy and Benson already and in fact I just had a little nap in the middle of the day.  You can do that when you're lucky enough to be home all day ~ and when you're old enough to need it!!  However, all good things must come to an end and I now have to go grocery shopping. Mike called me shortly after leaving home today and his car had broken down.  He spent the morning waiting for the RAC to take him and his car to the Vauxhall dealer in Epsom and he now has a hire car whilst they repair it.  There's always something going wrong don't you find?  The washing machine looks likely to give up soon.
 I have to make a few more cards today - for up and coming birthdays.  So, more posts later. Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment