Tuesday 15 June 2010

Dog Day Afternoon Part II

So where was I?  Just off to Sainsbury's.  Nearly finished my shop, when Mike called to see where I was (!) and he'd just got home.  He was playing with Taffy, who was very excited to see him.  He threw the ball and Taffy ran  after it.  Then Mike tells me, 'He's gone down - there's blood everywhere!'  I couldn't wait to get home.  £120 later - Taffy had ripped a claw completely out of his back paw.  The vet dressed it and gave him pain relief.  He now has a big red bandage on his back leg.  In himself he's fine - for the interest of his fans and well wishers.  Meanwhile, Mike's car is going to cost him £550 for a new alternator. (Don't ask me!) The car is 2 months out of its warranty. Typical huh?  Just another ordinary day. . .

1 comment:

  1. It never rains but it pours doesn't it hun. I hesitate to ask what will be next - things usually go in threes don't they :)
    keep smiling
    Love and hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete