Tuesday 1 June 2010

A Kay Carley kinda' card

Good evening fellow crafters.  With all the rain we have had today, I had no excuse not to craft. I walked the dogs this morning in the pouring rain.  They didn't seem to mind half as much as me.  Taffy had to be put in the shower he was so dirty.  Still my garden needs the water. I went to give blood this afternoon.  Making an appointment sure does save time.  There was no hanging about at all. I bought some historical booklets about Millais, who used to paint in these 'ere parts many moons ago.  Also a booklet about a riot in Epsom in 1919, where a police sergeant was murdered.
I then came home to make a couple of cards. This one is using one of Kay Carley's stamps and my new Martha Stewart punch, which will no doubt feature heavily in future posts here. I double embossed the panel and then double embossed the 3D'd flowers using a sparkle embossing powder. Every time I use a peel off now, I think of my friend Sharon, the peel off snob.  So apologies Sharon.

No comments:

Post a Comment